Sunday, April 30, 2006

Someday My Prints Will Come


An all-in-one printer really does make an excellent toy for kittens. It provides seating areas & perfect hiding spaces whilst playing 'King of the Castle'.

Oh - not to be outdone, Sydney wanted me to post this photo to show that he can look just as cute as Edmund & 'he' doesn't need any stupid dancing exercise jokes to prove it.


They've all been extremely sweet this evening. Spott has been sitting on my shoulder, watching me type, Edmund has been curled on my knee purring, whilst Adora & Sydney have been sleeping, cuddled into the small of my back. They've been exceptionally purry all evening, I think that they must have really approved of supper.

It would appear that Sardines in Sunflower oil get the Serengeti Kitten Seal of Approval.

1 Comments:

Blogger pilgrimchick said...

Oh, look at the babies!!!

They are SO CUTE!!!

I miss my kitties....

30 April, 2006 03:17  

Post a Comment

<< Home