Sunday, April 30, 2006

Thank You SpecSavers

I really cannot recommend SpecSavers the Opticians enough.

I broke my glasses on Monday, arranged for an new eyetest today in order to get new glasses as my existing pair were un-mendable & they no longer stocked the same frame.

However, after choosing my frames & sitting down to fill out the final forms my existing broken pair were taken away to see if the sellotape could be made a little more respectable. Instead of attempting to repair them, SpecSavers ground down my lenses & put them into a completely new frame.

No charge.

How absolutely wonderful of them. That's the second time that they've helped me out with broken glasses, the second time they have not charged anything for repairs.

I'm so chuffed - especially as I am so short of money at the moment.

Thank you SpecSavers. Thank you so much.

oh - incidentally, the reason why I was having double vision was because I'd selloptaped the lens back into the frame the wrong way around. Oops.

2 Comments:

Blogger pilgrimchick said...

This reminds me to make an appointment with my optician....

So, where are your "furry friends?"

30 April, 2006 02:16  
Blogger Lynn said...

Spott is currently doing his parrot impression, Edmund is curled on my lap whilst Adora & Sydney are being little backwarmers.

The rest are shut out of the room & are rampaging around the rest of the house ... they ate all the crisps yesterday so hopefully are behaving themselves tonight!

30 April, 2006 02:42  

Post a Comment

<< Home