Saturday, April 29, 2006

Larder Louts

There was a special offer on in Iceland & I stocked up with 18 packets of crisps. I put them in the long larder cupboard & eagerly anticipated crunching whilst watching tv.

I think that the cats might have decided that I am over-weight & do not need the additional calories that a packet of crisps would provide. Else why would they, carnivorous cats, ransack the larder & remove the crisps?

I have only one intact packet left. Only ONE!

Okay, the dog may have helped to eat them - but I'm sure that she wasn't able to slice the packets open that neatly.

I just hope that new chilli flavour (which I haven't tasted yet) burnt their mouths - the little monsters.

But I just have the feeling that, along with paying for everyone to have crisps, I'll be paying out for extra cat litter in the morning. Crisps are bound not to agree with them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home