Sunday, April 23, 2006

Part Parrot Acupuncturists

There are some new arrivals. These little guys are Serengeti kittens - a new breed being developed from the Bengal cat & Oriental or Siamese cats.


I have one of the new arrivals sleeping in my lap. His three siblings are snuggled into the chair behind me. I'm perched sort of on the edge but they are very comfortable indeed - honest!

This is the Explorer litter. From the left meet Edmund Hilary, Spott of the Antarctic, Stanley Livingston & Adorable Dora the Explorer.

They've been exploring me recently ... either they have decided that I could do with some acupuncture on my back (ooh needle sharp claws) or else they must be part parrot as the main object of impaling my back is to arrive on my shoulder & perch there. I might start worrying if they start to squawk.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The kittens are adorable!!! I noticed on one of your other posts that you have other cats? How many?

I only have two -- something about city ordinances...

Their pictures are on my blog:
jgwriter.blogspot.com

Julie :)

28 April, 2006 01:53  

Post a Comment

<< Home